Fund for the Future
WISEST counts on the financial support of our initiatives to excite young people about the vital areas of science and technology. As a Fund for the Future donor, you would be supporting future strategic initiatives such as:
1. Retention and Advancement Initiative – Professional Development Courses for Women in SET.
2. Attraction Initiative – Extending WISEST’s existing programs (like CHOICES) across the province. WISEST is exploring new programs which target junior high students and students of aboriginal descent.
3. Retention Initiative – WISER Mentor Network and programs for graduate/PDF/RA audience. WISER, UA-WISE help address the needs of women at important transitional points of their careers: BSc, MSc, PhD, post-doctoral fellows. WISEST needs industry on board to assist with retention issues.
4. Attraction and Science Culture Initiative – Scientist/Engineer/Technologist-in-Residence
5. Attraction and Building Innovative Rural Communities – Extending Summer Research Program to Colleges and enabling research collaboration.
Current Funding Provided By: